Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

I was an abusive womaniser: Ashton Kutcher

Hollywood actor Ashton Kutcher has confessed that he used to abuse women before meeting actress wife Demi Moore, who is 15 years older to him.

"I was very abusive with women but like every girl they always think, 'I will be the one to change him'. I seduced women. That was my move. I was a womaniser. I wasn't marriage material," dailystar.co.uk quoted him as saying.

The 32-year-old actor, who wed Moore, 47, in 2005 said even she thought he was a "douche bag" because of his attitude towards ladies.

"She thought I was a douche bag. I had just got out of the shower and walked in the room with no shirt on. I had to prove to her that I was serious. I hung in there telling myself this is the woman I want to be with. I knew I wanted to be with this person," he said.

No comments: