Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Megan Fox surprises dad with wedding news

Hollywood actress Megan Fox didn't tell her father Franklin Fox that she was getting married to Brian Austin Green and gave him the news after the ceremony as a surprise.
"Megan gave me a call after the ceremony and then sent a photograph of her and Brian with her iPhone. My daughter looked very happy in the photograph that she sent me in what was a very private ceremony," femalefirst quoted Franklin as saying.

"I'm delighted for her and I've met Brian before and I think that he is a good guy and I hope they will be happy," he added.

Franklin is divorced from the Megan's mother but the brunette beauty, who grew up with her mother and stepfather still sees him regularly.

Megan tied the knot with Brian in a low-key ceremony in Hawaii last week.

No comments: