Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Lady Gaga to launch her fragrance

Pop star Lady Gaga has signed a deal with cosmetics firm Coty Inc. to release her own range of fragrances.

The singer, famous for her outrageous fashion sense, is expected to launch her first fragrance in 2012, reports femalefirst.

"The contract was signed last week and I think the fragrances will appeal to her fans all over the world," Stephen Mormoris, senior vice president of global marketing of Coty beauty division, was quoted as saying. "She is a phenomenon and a fascinating cultural force."

Gaga had earlier spoken of her wish to launch her own clothing range, saying: "I can't wait to do my own line. It's definitely something I want to do in the next year, as I do have my own style. I'm already talking to my boy Akon about it."

No comments: