Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Eva's hubby sends racy texts to model

Eva Longoria's husband has been bombarding a British model with racy texts and photos of himself.

According to the Sun, basketball ace Tony Parker, 28, even sent stunning Sophia Egeler, 19, a half-naked photo of himself and then asked her "You want a sexier one still?"

Longoria has filed for divorce in Los Angeles after finding steamy messages on the San Antonio Spurs star's phone.

He is suspected of sending hundreds of texts to Erin Barry, 37, the wife of his former teammate Brent, 38. But he has been trying it on with Egeler too.

Egeler said, "From the minute he met me he was trying it on. I had no idea he was Eva Longoria''s husband. He would not take no for an answer and was telling me how much he liked me."Eventually, she went to London nightspot Whisky Mist with the trio where they partied in the VIP lounge.

"I decided at 1am I wanted to leave but Parker followed me into the street. He begged me to come back to a house he claimed was his. I said no," Egeler said.

Next day Parker began to message her after getting her number from a pal.

Parker''s flirting increased when he told her he was coming to see her in Brighton - and a day later sent a text saying he was there.

Egeler said, "I was out with my friends so didn''t get his messages."

He finally stopped when news of his split from Eva broke.

She added, "When I heard I couldn''t believe it. How stupid is he to risk everything with her?"

No comments: