Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

'Opening up about sexuality was difficult'

Singer Ricky Martin says it was difficult to come out of the closet and open up about his sexuality.

"I've been through an intense spiritual process for the last five years, especially the last two years. I needed to share it with the world," people quoted him as saying on GLAAD Media Awards, which honors openly gay and lesbian entertainers.

The singer says he wants to get even more involved in spreading a message of love to the rest of Latin America.

"Let's share the love! Let's go to Mexico! Let's go to Columbia! Let's go to Argentina! Let's go to Chile! Let's go to Brazil! We need you GLAAD - we need you down there," he said.

"I can help, I can do it! I'll be part of it. I want to be part of it," he added.

No comments: