Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Justin Bieber to launch fragranced dog tags

Teen sensation Justin Bieber is set to expand his accessories range by including fragrance-infused dog tags and bracelets.

The "Baby" hitmaker has created two designs for the My World Collection at Wal-Mart, both infused with pomegranate scents. The dog tags have been named "One Less Lonely Girl" and "Never Say Never" which will be sold for $10 each, reports femalefirst.

Despite being one of the world's most famous teenagers, Bieber recently revealed he has an allowance and is not allowed to touch is estimated $100 million fortune he has earned.

"My money is being invested. I only have a credit card, which allows me to spend a certain amount of money every month. If I reach the limit after the first week, I won't be able to buy any more stuff until the month is over. My mom is in control of that," he said.

No comments: