Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Scarlett Johansson is a jealous lover

She maybe one of the sexiest women on the planet, but the beautiful and voluptuous Scarlett Johansson too has her share of insecurities. The actress, who will soon be seen playing a drug mule turned superhuman in the upcoming thriller, has opened up on the passionate relationship she shares with her fiance, French adman and journalist Romain Duraic.

Talking about what distinguishes her relationship with her soon to be baby-daddy, the actress gushes, "I didn't think I was a jealous person until I started dating my current, my one-and-only. I think maybe in the past I didn't have the same kind of investment. Not that I liked my partner less, I just wasn't capable of caring that much." Further talking about embracing her irrational and possessive side she adds, "I'm with a Frenchman. I think jealousy comes with the territory. But I'd rather be with someone who's a little jealous than someone who's never jealous. There's something a little dead fish about them. It's okay to be jealous, for example, which people think is irrational. To let yourself care that much that the emotion might hurt you a little. "
The 29-year-old actress, who is due to give birth to her first child, will be seen in her upcoming thriller 'Lucy'. Johannson plays the titular role of Lucy, a woman living in Taipei, Taiwan who is forced to work as a drug mule for the mob. The drug implanted in her body inadvertently leaks into her system, she soon turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic.


No comments: