Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Emily Blunt watched 'Frozen' before giving birth

Actress Emily Blunt says she had watched "Frozen" less than 24 hours before she delivered her daughter Hazel.

The 31-year-old had Hazel, now 10 months old, with husband John Krasinski.

"I saw 'Frozen' the day before I had my daughter. Isn't that crazy? There was nothing on and I was like, 'Do you think this will be good?', and John indulged me and we went to see it," eonline.com quoted Blunt as saying.

Discussing the film's theme song "Let it go", Blunt said: "I was like, 'I'm about to. I'm literally about to let it go.'"

Blunt shot "Into the Woods" while she was pregnant and says filming came at the perfect time for her.

She added: "I was done with the first three months by the time we started shooting. I was in the fun time where you're kind of elated and energetic and then I wrapped right before the not-so-fun time where you're sort of enormous and you can't sleep and you pee every 10 minutes."

No comments: