Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Hollywood celebs' diet philosophy

Some indulge in fresh fruits and vegetables or salads, others stay away from dieting - Hollywood stars adopt different techniques to stay in perfect shape.
 Eonline.com has shared their diet plans:

Jessica Alba: I have the same food philosophy for myself as I do for my kids. We eat mostly lean protein and fresh fruit and vegetables, nothing processed or from a box, if we can.

Jennifer Lawrence: I'm miserable when I'm dieting and I like the way I look. I'm really sick of all these actresses looking like birds...I'd rather look a little chubby on camera and look like a person in real life, than look great on screen and look like a scarecrow in real life.
 
Gwyneth Paltrow: It is easy to get distracted by junk food when you are hungry, so keep healthy snacks to hand. On a Sunday prepare a batch of salad dressings and store them in the fridge for the rest of the week. They make a quick and easy go-to for dipping vegetables or for drizzling over chicken. Also, keep your cupboards well stocked with fresh basics to stay inspired to eat healthily.

Tyra Banks: My nutritionist says, 'If you bite it, write it.' Writing down everything that you put in your mouth really helps.

No comments: