Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Katherine Heigl:I feel sad for Patrick Dempsey

Actress Katherine Heigl says she was sad to learn about Grey's Anatomy co-star Patrick Dempsey's recent split from wife Jilian.

Dempsey announced last week that his wife Jillian Flink and he were getting divorced after 15 years of marriage, reported People magazine.
 
"I think it's always hard to have to go through something like that so publicly," she said.

Heigl, who costarred with Dempsey for five years on Grey's Anatomy, called the couple "both really great people".

The 36-year-old actress said she is very much attracted to her husband Josh Kelley, whom she married for seven years.

"I was so incredibly drawn to, attracted to this man from the get-go, from the moment I met him. You just find this groove with each other," she added.

The couple has two daughters, Naleigh, six, and Adalaide, two. Although the actress revealed she might want more children down the road, she is happy with her little family.

"(Josh) is literally one of my favorite people in the world to hang out with. I can never see myself falling out of love with him."

No comments: