Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Ben Affleck dresses up as Batman for son's birthday

Actor Ben Affleck was left surprised when his son demanded him to don his Batman avatar for his birthday party.

The 43-year-old actor, who will play Batman on screen in upcoming film 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice', said he found it "mortifying" dressing up as the edgy superhero in real life, reported Female First.

"He wanted a superhero birthday party and he wanted superheroes there, and I was like, 'Alright, what heroes do you want?' He's ticking off heroes and he was like, 'I want you to do Batman ... Real Batman!'" Affleck said.

"There was Wonder Woman, Captain America, Iron Man and there was me... It was so mortifying."

The actor and ex-wife Jennifer Garner threw a superhero-themed celebration for youngest child Samuel on February 27 and he felt uncomfortable lining up alongside Wonder Woman, Iron Man and Captain America, who were all used to entertaining young kids.

Affleck was so embarrassed because he had forgotten all the young guests would be accompanied by their parents.

Speaking on Jimmy Kimmel's Oscars special, he said, "First I thought, 'It's kids. It's kids.' I didn't think that, of course, like, all their parents are there.

"So I had to, like, put on my outfit for this movie, and put on my scary face for the four year olds and all their folks are there. It's 11 in the morning and they're kind of like 'Wow. Batman.'

No comments: