Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Chris Hemsworth has accent issues

Actor Chris Hemsworth works hard with a dialogue coach to keep his Australian accent concealed in his films.

"It's hard when you're having banter on set and then, bang, it's back into action. But I had a dialect coach who worked with me and Emily (Blunt, "Hunstman: WInter's War" co-star) says my accents are good -- especially my Australian one," Hemsworth told Closer magazine, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

He enjoyed working with Blunt, Charlize Theron, Jessica Chastain and Alexandra Roach on 'Huntsman: Winter's War' and says the actresses became like "sisters" to him, though they all "kicked his a*s".

"There are so many girls in this, they all kick my ass. Off-screen they beat me up - it was like having a bunch of sisters. They are a force to be reckoned with, but it was pretty fun to work with them," he said.

The sequel sees Hemsworth's Huntsman face Therons's wicked queen again and he adores working with the "powerful" actress, though her foul mouth always shocks him.

"Before they met her, both Emily and Jessica were like, 'What's she like, is she tough?' But she is just fantastic. She's really powerful, on and off set, and a lot of fun. Although she swears like no one I've ever met before," he said.

No comments: