Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Jennifer Lawrence: I embarrassed myself in front of Harrison Ford

Actress Jennifer Lawrence was left red faced after she 'danced like an idiot' in front of Harrison Ford and JJ Abrams.

The 'Hunger Games' star says she embarrassed herself in front of the 73-year-old actor and 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' director Abrams, reported Female First.

"I probably humiliated myself more than ever before. I never assume anyone knows who I am, but when I spotted Harrison Ford and JJ Abrams, I was like, 'It'll be fine, we're all co-workers, right!'

"So I went up to them and started dancing like an idiot and the whole table just went quiet and stared at me. I realised while I am dancing that they had absolutely no idea who I was so I just turned around and walked back to Jack (Whitehall) dying of embarrassment," she said.

No comments: