Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Karl Urban finds 'Thor: Ragnarok' script fantastic

Actor Karl Urban says the script of 'Thor: Ragnarok' is fantastic.

The 43-year-old actor, who is one of the new additions to the Thor franchise, is playing the role of Skurge the Executioner in the upcoming film, reported Femalefirst.

"I read a fantastic script that was action-packed and full of great characters. When I heard who was involved - and the cast list dropped yesterday - and (saw) the opportunity to work with Taika Waititi, who I think is one of the most brilliant directors coming through, I made the decision it was something that I wanted to be a part of.

"The character is fantastic. He's got a great arc to him. Obviously, I can't say too much about it, but I'm really thrilled to be a part of the Marvel universe and to be working on 'Thor: Ragnarok'," Urban said.

Apart from the Star Trek" actor, Cate Blanchett, Jeff Goldblum and Mark Ruffalo are the new faces to join the cast.

No comments: