Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Rebel Wilson acted to get friends

Actress Rebel Wilson says she turned to acting to improve her confidence because she was unusually shy as a child. The 36-year-old actress said enrolling in an acting class helped her "find self-esteem", reported Female First.

"I didn't become an actress because I wanted to be famous, I did it because I was so unusually shy bordering on a social disorder. "So my mum - one day she drives me to this community acting class. I was holding on to the car door and crying. She had to peel me off the car ... Good on my mum for seeing I had a problem. She might not have dealt with it in the most delicate of ways but I was sick of not having any friends. That's why the creative arts are so important for young people. You can find self-esteem," Wilson said. 

No comments: