Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Zac Efron ordered entire room service menu post 'Baywatch' shoot

Actor Zac Efron ordered the complete room service menu after completing the shoot of upcoming "Baywatch" film.

The 28-year-old actor maintained a strict diet and exercise regime to get the toned physique for the movie and couldn't wait to indulge in his favorite foods soon after the wrap, reported Femalefirst.

"I was training hard during 'Baywatch' filming. Once I finished a big scene, I went back to my hotel and ordered the entire (room service) menu. I hadn't had carbs in a month! I went nuts," Efron said.

Seth Gordon is directing the project which also stars Dwayne Johnson, Priyanka Chopra, Alexandra Daddario, Kelly Rohrbach and Ilfenesh Hadera.

The movie is set for a May 19, 2017 release in the US.

No comments: