Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Benedict Cumberbatch: I don't have a bucket list

Actor Benedict Cumberbatch is loving life right now but says he doesn't have a list of things he wants to achieve before he dies.

The 40-year-old actor - who has 16-month-old son Christopher and is expecting his second child with wife Sophie - has experienced a number of personal and professional achievements recently but doesn't see reaching his goals as a box ticking exercise.

Cumberbatch, who was speaking on the set of his new movie 'Doctor Strange', said, "I don't really have a bucket list. I have, though, in the past, undergone one of the most life-changing moments in my personal life, and also 'Hamlet', and now I'm here." 

"The joy of it is in the contrast. I literally flew off to Kathmandu (to film 'Doctor Strange) two days after we finished 'Hamlet'. It was a massive gear change, but I love what it is to be part of this huge body of work and people. It's great fun."

No comments: