Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

James Franco part of 'Multiple Man'

Actor James Franco is on board to produce as well as act in the 'X-Men' spin-off,  'Multiple Man'. "I do have a superhero that I am developing. I don't know how much I can say. But I will say I am producing and performing in it. It's early stages. I think probably what I can say is, like anything, there's a need to develop more," Franco told.

The actor also added that the spin-off would have a more adult-oriented rating, following the example of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'. He also mentioned working with Simon Kinberg, a longtime 'X-Men' producer and the director of upcoming 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix'.

"What I love about what Simon Kinberg and the 'X-Men' people have done with 'Deadpool' and 'Logan' is that it took a while to get there, maybe 10 years-but they are going to go hard R. We are going to take this superhero thing and really just push it into a new genre. So we're working with Simon Kinberg on an X-Men property," said Franco. 

No comments: