Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Julia Roberts: People confuse unconditional love with spoiling

Actress Julia Roberts has said that people should understand the difference between loving their children and spoiling them. The 50-year-old actor plays the role of a mother in 'Wonder'. The film also stars Room actor Jacob Tremblay, who plays Auggie Pullman, a young boy born with a rare genetic disorder named Treacher Collins.

According to sources, "I think some people confuse unconditional love with spoiling. None of my kids would think I have a problem with that distinction," said Roberts.

"I do love them unconditionally, and I try, when they do something wrong, to said, 'This doesn't change the amount of love in this house for you, but you've got to do your homework.' Because I think that also makes a child feel safe," Roberts added.

No comments: