Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Jamie Dornan on 'Fifty Shades': I'm gettin' too old for this

Jamie Dornan has said he is getting 'too old' for the 'Fifty Shades' franchise.

The 35-year-old actor, who plays billionaire BDSM addict in the film based on the popular book series of the same name by E L James, told Lorraine Kelly on her show that the third film would be the 'last one'.

"I don't think there's any...I mean there's no other books. (E L James) wrote the first two books again from Christian's perspective, but I guess we've already seen..." 

"We've done those films, the same story, so they won't do that again. Unless Erica keeps writing, but Dakota (Johnson) and I are... Particularly me, I'm gettin' too old for... For this," Dornan said. The actor said he likes how his character has grown over the course of time.

"I think I like him more now than I did in the first movie. I think he's gone through quite a big change in his way and how he is with people. He's opened up a lot by Anna and I think he's just a better version of himself," Dornan said. 

The last installment in the franchise, 'Fifty Shades Freed', releases on February 9.

No comments: