Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Dwayne Johnson has a special message for his daughter Jasmine on her birthday

Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson celebrated his daughter Jasmine Johnson's fourth birthday with a special post on Instagram. The actor, whose recent release, ‘Jumanji: The Next Level’, starring Karen Gillan, Kevin Hart, Jack Black, Danny DeVito and Nick Jonas, has done well at the box office, post a sweet image of himself and Jasmine both dressed in white on Insta with a message. He wrote, ‘Can’t promise I’ll be here for the rest of your life, but you have my word I’ll love and take care of you for the rest of mine. Happy 4th Birthday, my Jazzy. And thank God you got your mama’s good looks. #therestofmine #birthdaygirl #daddyshands’

Jasmine is Johnson and Lauren Hashian’s daughter and the actor often shares her pictures with witty captions on his social media handle. Although he has a busy schedule, Johnson is known to make time to spend with his family. Recently, he shared some fun banter that he had with Jasmine where he is seen telling her that his film ‘Jumanji’ was a hit. In return, Jasmine lovingly made a mountain of soft toys over him.

He wrote on Instagram, ‘At least my dinosaur is respected. We told Jazzy this past weekend that daddy’s movie, Jumanji was a big hit and she screamed “Yay let’s celebrate”, so I said sure, baby. Cake? Cookies? Ice creeeeaaam? She said, “no daddy sit on the floor” and then proceeded to remind me that “celebrating” means embarrassing the... out of me. But I’d gladly trade it all for this level of four year old joy. #ChickenSoupForTheSoul #VinegarForTheEgo #JazzyJumanjiCelebration’ 

No comments: