Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

I want my clothes to empower women: Melissa McCarthy

Comedian-turned-designer Melissa McCarthy says she hopes to empower women with her designs.

McCarthy's own clothing line, Melissa McCarthy Seven7, launches in August, reported People magazine.

"I just don't believe in a uniform. I think if people have it and they love it, great, but I think people get into a rut and I've always been someone who gets a kick out of dressing," the 44-year-old actress said.

McCarthy said her personal style depends on her mood on any given day.

"I like vintage, I can never pick one style. I like a little blouse that looks great with a pencil skirt but then the next day I can wear it with ripped jeans and boots. It's that chameleon-like style that she's applying to her own designs. I'm trying to give women a closet that gives them some variety," she added.

No comments: