Huge Selection of Body Jewelry

Jackie Chan reveals several personal details in his memoir

Regarded as one of the most recognised stars in the world, Jackie Chan needs no introduction. The superstar, who recently released his memoir, ‘Never Grow Up’, has made revelations about his life in the book. Chan has spoken about various incidents in his life, including the time he cheated on his wife and hit his son. In one excerpt from the memoir, he wrote, “In 1999, I made a serious mistake. When the news broke about an affair I’d had that resulted in a child, the media frenzy was like a bomb going off. I wanted to phone Joan but I didn’t know what to say. I wouldn’t be able to explain this (sic).”

In another excerpt, Chan wrote, “When my son Jaycee was still young, I hit him once, and was very heavy-handed — directly lifting him and throwing him onto the sofa. That time I really scared him and his mother to death, and I myself was very regretful (sic)”

The book also focuses on his meteoric rise to fame in different film industries across the globe, his insecurities, his lavish spending habits, gambling and his trysts with prostitutes.

No comments: